Many of the principles and skills that are learned in the classroom are challenged and developed through participation in athletics. The field of competition provides the opportunity for character growth and the development of our student athletes. These programs provide a venue for students to challenge themselves to do their best and strive for excellence in all aspects of their lives.
St. Paul Athletics is proud to be a part of the Christian Athletic Conference (CAC). This affiliation allows us to continue the excellent opportunities for competition with fellow Christian Schools.
Sports Offered by Grade Level
- Soccer - teams available for students grades 1-8 (fall season)
- Volleyball - teams available for students grades 5-8 (fall season)
- Basketball - teams available for students grades 5-8 (winter season)
- Cheerleading - Open to students in grades 4-8 (winter season)
- Academic Team - Open to students in grades 6-8 (school year season)
We also have a partnership with Farmington R-7 Public School for our students to participate in middle school sports that are not offered at St. Paul such as; football, cross country, wrestling, & track.